Starting in September we will post construction updates on this blog to help our neighbors and patient families know what to expect around the project site.
We will begin to prepare the site for our expansion starting in September. And we understand that this work is particularly important to those who live near us. We will do our best to minimize the impact to our neighbors.
There are five ways for our neighbors and community members to stay informed:
- Read this blog http://construction.seattlechildrens.org
- Get timely construction updates via Twitter: http://twitter.com/SCHconstruction
- Call our construction hotline at 206-987-7744 where you can leave a message for one of our facility experts, who will return your call within 24 hours.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the information boards posted along the perimeter of the construction site
We thank our neighbors, community members, patient families and staff for their continued patience and support as we grow to meet the health care needs of children in our region.