There will be ongoing construction activity for Building Care at the hospital campus until the building opens in spring 2022. Seattle Children’s will publish a weekly post on this Construction Blog that outlines the work expected to occur the following week. We will also post to this blog whenever a construction activity will be especially impactful to neighbors.
From March 22 to March 28, construction crews are scheduled to perform the following activities:
- Build out interior spaces
- Install roofing
- Install metal sheeting and panels
- Install mechanical and electrical wiring and plumbing equipment
- Install drywall
- Install elevator equipment
- Install ceilings
- Install flooring
- Form and pour concrete curbs, slabs, footings, and stairs
- Install gravel path
- Building connection work:
- Install carpets and corner guards on level 3 of River C
- Demolish walls, floors, and ceilings, and install seismic joint, sheeting, and fireproofing on level 1 of Forest A
Construction noise will be generated throughout the week. Expect heavy truck traffic. Construction activity is weather-dependent and subject to change based on conditions.
All work will take place within standard construction hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday.
Please call 206-987-8000 or email email@example.com with questions.