There will be ongoing construction activity for Building Care at the hospital campus until the building opens in spring 2022. Seattle Children’s will publish a weekly post on this Construction Blog that outlines the work expected to occur the following week. We will also post to this blog whenever a construction activity will be especially impactful to neighbors.
From July 26 to Aug. 1, construction crews are scheduled to perform the following activities:
- Build out interior spaces
- Install and trim mechanical and electrical wiring and plumbing equipment
- Plant landscaping
- Install irrigation system
- Install signs
- Install wood deck
- Building connection work:
- Install flooring, wall coverings, and utility wiring on level 3 of River C
- Paint, clean, and remove infection prevention barriers on level 4 of River C
- Install door controls and paint on level 5 of River C
- Install door controls on level 6 of River C
- Install doors and door controls on level 7 of River C
- Paint, install flooring, and clean on level 1 of Forest A
- Paint on level 8 of Forest A
Construction noise will be generated throughout the week. Expect heavy truck traffic. Construction activity is weather-dependent and subject to change based on conditions.
All work will take place within standard construction hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday.
Please call 206-987-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.