The Ocean Garage at the hospital campus will be pressure washed and restriped starting Aug. 23 and lasting until Sept. 17. This project will involve evening and weekend work. One level will be pressure washed and restriped per weekend and will be closed to parking.
Pressure washing will occur as follows:
- 6 p.m. Aug. 23 to 1 a.m. Aug. 24
- 6 p.m. Sept. 1 to 1 a.m. Sept. 2
- 6 p.m. Sept. 8 to 1 a.m. Sept.9
- 6 p.m. Sept. 15 to 1 a.m. Sept. 16.
Neighbors may hear moderate noise from pressure washers and gas-powered vacuums; muffler systems will be attached to the vacuums to reduce noise.
Paint restriping will occur as follows:
- Aug. 24 and 25 from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sept. 2 and 3 from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sept. 9 and 10 from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sept. 16 and 17 from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Gas-powered striping machines will be used. Only minimal odors are anticipated.
Dates are subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Please contact Jeannie Libsack at 206-884-2864 with questions.