Building Care construction is underway. From now until building opening in Spring 2022, there will be ongoing construction activity at the hospital campus. Seattle Children’s will publish a weekly post on this Construction Blog that outlines the work expected to occur the following week. We will also post to this blog whenever a construction activity will be especially impactful to neighbors.
From June 3 to June 9, construction crews are scheduled to perform the following activities:
- Install rebar and pour concrete for footings, walls, columns, and pads
- Pour footing for tower crane
- Form walls with shotcrete
- Install drain gates on perimeter walls
- Install scaffolding on perimeter walls
- Install sanitary and storm pipes
Construction noise will be generated throughout the week. Expect heavy truck traffic as excavated soil is hauled away from the site. Construction activity is weather-dependent and subject to change based on conditions.
All work will take place within standard construction hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday.
Please call 206-987-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.