There will be ongoing construction activity for Building Care at the hospital campus until the building opens in spring 2022. Seattle Children’s will publish a weekly post on this Construction Blog that outlines the work expected to occur the following week. We will also post to this blog whenever a construction activity will be especially impactful to neighbors.
From Aug. 23 to Aug. 29, construction crews are scheduled to perform the following activities:
- Build out interior spaces
- Install soil and mulch
- Plant landscaping
- Install irrigation system
- Install signs
- Install site furnishings and mechanical, electrical and plumbing connections to furniture
- Install traffic coating at garage ramp
- Sprinkler dry system testing and alarm device testing
- Building connection work:
- Final paint, install signage and rubber base in River 3 lobby
Construction noise will be generated throughout the week. Expect heavy truck traffic. Construction activity is weather-dependent and subject to change based on conditions.
All work will take place within standard construction hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday.
Please call 206-987-8000 or email email@example.com with questions.