On Monday, Dec. 12, Seattle Children’s Magnuson (6901 Sand Point Way NE – formerly the 70th & Sand Point Way Administrative building) will open as the new home to our Autism Center and many outpatient behavioral health programs. The entire second floor of the building has been renovated and specifically designed to meet the needs of children and youth with autism. The new facility is part of Seattle Children’s vision to create a future where every young person has access to evidence-based mental and behavioral health services when and where they need them. The new clinic combines health care with outreach, training and research to better meet the needs of our community and beyond.
Magnuson Building Updates:
- Seattle Children’s Magnuson building hours will be 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Parking onsite is provided for patients and families, as well as for our staff working at the clinic. Staff must park in the gated staff parking lot and are not permitted to park in the neighborhood, per our parking policy.
- Onsite Security will continue to staff the front desks (one the north entrance and one at the west entrance) during building hours.
- There is a new outdoor playground that serves the clinic on the west side of the building, where the previous child care playground used to be.
- Our administrative workforce continues to occupy the first floor of the building.
- Seattle Children’s shuttles will continue to connect the building with the hospital campus, just a mile and a half away, with a stop on Sand Point Way.
- Our Transportation team also continues to use the upper parking lot as a shuttle hub.
For any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.